We live in uncertain times, and emergencies are always unpredictable. In the absence of monetary backup during volatile conditions, you can be left grappling with debt and stagnation. In such situations, access to instant online loans can provide much-needed relief. Even a sum of Rs. 50,000 can make a huge difference in times of crisis. The most convenient solution to such scenarios is a personal loan online application. A sum of Rs. 50,000 can easily be availed through a personal loan application. Personal loans can be considered multipurpose loans. Medical bills, travel expenses, education expenses, home renovation costs, buying a vehicle or expensive devices, etc., all can be done with the aid of these loans. They are convenient to apply and repay with competitive interest rates. So how does one get instant online access to50,000 personal loan in India?
Mentioned below are the personal loan eligibility criteria for the application of instant personal online loans. However, the eligibility mostly remains the same for most financial lenders:
- You must be an adult citizen and resident of India
- You must be a minimum of 21 years of age (people in the range of 21 to 60 years can avail of these loans)
- You must have valid identification proof
- An active Indian bank account in your name will be needed
- You must possess a strong CIBIL score
- You need to be employed and draw a stable salary
- If you are a salaried employee, you must be employed with the company for at least a minimum of 1-2 years
- For a self-employed person, you should be involved with your business set-up for at least three years
Personal loan online application may vary slightly between different lending institutions. For example, some lending agencies will clearly define the minimum monthly salary they expect the borrower to have. The lender undertakes these measures to ensure that you will be able to repay the loan on time. Therefore, it is essential to study the provided options carefully before choosing the offer that best suits your needs and situation for a 50,000 personal loan.
If you are seeking a 50,000 personal loan, the following tips will guide you regarding how to apply online for the same.
- Go to the financial institution’s online webpage and check whether you are eligible for a personal loan.
- After online registration, choose your loan option as per your requirements (details include an amount to be borrowed, interest rate, repayment options, and payback period).
- Provide your details by uploading relevant documents on the lender’s website.
- Once approved by the lender, your loan will be disbursed to your account within 24 hours.
The loan repayment period in such cases is usually short. Lenders also provide flexible EMI options along with competitive interest rates.
Documents required during the time of personal loan applicationare:
- Identification Proof – (Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Valid Passport, Valid Driving License, Voter ID, etc.)
- Address Proof – (Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Valid Passport, Valid Driving License, Voter ID, etc.)
- Proof of income – bank statements for the last three months (from time of application) reflecting your income details.
Benefits of personal loan online application
- Personal loans are in majority unsecured loans and require no security proof when you apply for them online.
- Applying for personal online loans is quick, easy, and efficient with most financial institutions allowing the whole process to take place online or through their apps.
- Eligibility for Rs. 50,000 personal loan amounts can be checked easily on the lender’s website.
- Lenders allow flexible repayment options / EMIs.
- The interest rates are usually fluctuating. Lenders also have EMI calculators on their websites which helps you calculate your monthly dues.
- The entire application process is paperless, reducing the wastage of time
- The online loan application process is very efficient while funds are made available to you within 24 hours.
Over the last few years, online personal loans have become a preferred loan option across India due to their flexibility. Lower interest rates, convenient EMI choices, quick access to funds, low application fees, and an efficient online application process have significantly increased its popularity. Never has any generation in this country enjoyed the level of monetary support from its financial institutions that it currently does. Tedious loan application processes have been replaced with digital efficiency, replacing mundane paperwork with swift transactions. Personal loan application options have tremendously eased and completely reformed our loan application system.
FinancesGlad is India’s fastest growing online publication Blog for Entrepreneurs, Small business, Bloggers and personal finance experts.