HDFC Bank is one of the leading banks in the private banking sector of India. It is also one of the leading credit card service provider offering distinguished and advanced services to its customers. HDFC offers convenient service and unmatched benefits with jaw-dropping discounts. HDFC Bank brings wide varieties of Credit Cards with varying features considering different requirements of the prospective cardholders. If you have made up your mind to apply for a credit card, you certainly are aware of the terms and conditions of using the credit card wisely. Apart from using the credit card wisely, you need to select the right credit card to accommodate the financial requirement and lifestyle. You must select the Credit Card considering the spending habits.
Nowadays, it is quite simple to apply for a credit card! If you have an account with HDFC Bank, the process is very simple. The non-account holders also can apply for a credit card following a simple process. You need not visit the branch and apply for obtaining a credit card. You can apply online. The bank will analyze the applicant’s eligibility and issue a card. You can check the HDFC Credit Card’s application status online without investing your valuable time in troubling the bank employee. You can also log in to HDFC Credit Card account online and remain updated with the transactions and obtain the credit card statement. The cardholders can also make the payment for HDFC Credit Card bill online. You must have the idea about the steps of accessing online services.
How to Check HDFC Credit Card Application Status?
When you apply for obtaining a credit card from HDFC Bank online, you will receive a confirmation message from the bank via SMS on your registered mobile number. The SMS will contain the reference number and the application number as well as the Airway Bill Number for card shipment. You need to keep the SMS safe and confidential. You can track the progress/status of the credit card using the application reference number/form number/mobile number/airway bill number. There are different ways to track the application status.
1. Use Application reference number or form number to track application status
- Click on the direct link- https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/cc_track.
- You will get directed to the page ‘Track your Credit Card.’
- The page displays different boxes, i.e., Application Reference Number, Application Form Number, Date of Birth and Mobile Number.
- You can enter any one of the options from Application Reference Number, Application Reference Number or Date of Birth. Entering the registered mobile number is mandatory.
- After filling up the applicable boxes, click on the Submit button.
- The screen will display the Application Status.
2. Track application status providing the mobile number
If you don’t have the application number or application form number, or Date of Birth info of the applicant, you can access the other way of checking the application status.
- Click on the direct link https://apply.hdfcbank.com/dapweb/trackapplication.
- You will get directed to the ‘Track Application Status’ page.
- On this page, you need to enter the mobile number that you provided while filling up the application form.
- Enter the mobile number and click on ‘Send Verification Code’ link featured below the box.
- You will receive the OTP on the mobile number, and the screen will display the page for entering the OTP.
- After entering the OTP, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The application status info will display on the screen.
3. Use Airway Bill Number to track the application status
The confirmation SMS you receive after applying for the credit card contains the Airway Bill Number linked with the card shipment.
- Click on https://mailer.hdfcbank.com/applications/misc/trackcc/TrackBill.asp.
- You will get directed to a page to track the application status after entering the Airway Bill Number.
- Enter the Airway Bill Number in the provided box and click on ‘View Details’ button.
How to Login into HDFC Credit Card Online?
If you are an existing HDFC Bank account holder and have access to Net Banking facility, you can link the Credit Card number with the net banking account.
- Log in using the ID and IPIN to the Net Banking Account.
- Click on the main menu and select move the mouse on ‘Cards’ tab and select ‘Credit Cards.’
- Now select ‘Register New Card’ option from the left side menu.
- The next step is to enter the Credit Card number, Card Expiry Date and PIN.
- Click on Submit button to proceed ahead.
You will receive a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number stating successful linking of Credit Card with the net banking account.
If you use a credit card from HDFC Bank but don’t have an account in the same bank, you need to activate net banking services for the credit card.
- Visit the official site of HDFC Bank @ www.hdfcbank.com
- Move the mouse cursor to the main menu and select ‘Ways to Bank> Bank Online>Credit Card Net Banking.’
- The next step is to click on Register for ‘Credit Card Net Banking.’
- You will get directed to the Online Credit Card Registration Page.
- The next step is to select the Login ID, enter the Cardholder’s Name, Credit Card Number, Card Expiry Date, Card PIN, and a Password.
- After filling up the details, submit the registration form.
The bank will take some time for verifying the provided details and will approve the request and activate net banking facilities for the credit card.
How to Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill Online?
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank at www.hdfc bank.com.
- Click on ‘Making Payments’ tab in the home screen.
- Select ‘Pay Credit Card Bills’ from the list.
- Now select HDFC Bank Account or Non-HDFC Bank Account option as applicable.
- The next step is to click on ‘Log in to Net Banking and Make Payments’ link if you selected HDFC Bank Account option.
- Click on ‘Continue to NetBanking’ button in the next page.
- Enter the User ID/Customer ID and click on ‘Continue’ button.
- If you select the Non-HDFC Bank Account option, you will get directed to the bill desk site.
- Agree to the ‘Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Pay’ button.
- You will get directed to a new page where you need to enter the HDFC Bank Credit Card Number (twice), your email ID and Payment Amount.
- The next step is to select ‘Pay From’ option where you need to select the bank from which you will make the payment.
- Click the ‘Pay’ button to proceed ahead.
Collecting authentic information in detail about HDFC Credit Card is pivotal for every cardholder or credit card applicants. The detailed info mentioned above will be widely helpful for the HDFC Cardholders. You need not visit the branch or call the customer care for learning and accessing the simple ways. Net Banking or Online service is the best way to control the Credit Card usage and make payments.
Sudha is the senior publisher at Finance Glad. Sudha completed her education in BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration). She lives in Chennai. She is currently heading towards the banking topics. Sudha is an expert in analyzing and writing about most of the banks and credit card reviews. Sudha main hobbies and interests are reading, writing and watching the quality stuff over the internet. She usually wants to learn more productive stuff and share the best information to her readers over the internet via Finance Glad.