State Bank of India (SBI) is a well-known reputed Indian bank offering hassle-free banking services to its customers all over parts of India. Users first should get registered their mobile number with the SBI bank to avail of various banking services both online and offline. In this post, we are detailing the offline ways to check the SBI account balance.
Steps to Register to Avail SBI Services
- Users can register by sending SMS from their mobile number, which is to be registered with your particular bank account as ‘REG<space>Account Number’ to 09223488888.
- Upon successful registration, you receive a confirmation message to start using the SBI Bank services.
1) Check SBI Balance – SMS Way
To know the SBI Bank account balance, SBI cardholders can send a simple SMS text message as ‘BAL’ to 09223766666.
2) Check SBI Balance – Missed Call
- Account-holders can check their SBI Bank balance easily by just giving a missed call to SBI balance check number i.e. 09223766666
- Users can avail of the SBI’s missed call banking services at free-of-charge.
- Your call gets disconnected after two or three rings automatically.
- The bank will send SMS about your account balance details instantly.
This is generally recommended for users to check account balance as it is an easy and simple way to know balance details. If you are unable to get details, try these other options. Just read on.
3) SBI Quick App:
SBI Quick service helps to check your account balance and also mini-statement. Simply give a missed call from your registered phone number.
SBI Quick is a free service offered by the bank and it needs customers’ consent by sending an activation SMS in the following format from your registered mobile number to 09223488888.
Also, Check – SBI Net Banking Online Registration and Login Guide
REG<space>Account Number and send it the same to 09223488888
You get an activation confirmation message from your SBI bank.
4) SBI Mini Statement Number Way
- To know SBI mini statement, give a missed call on SBI mini statement number of – 09223866666
- An SMS including your last 5 transactions will be sent.
- To check the mini statement, SBI users can also send ‘MSTMT’ to 9223488888.
5) Check State Bank of India Account Balance through ATM
- Swipe your SBI card in the ATM center.
- If asked, enter your SBI card PIN.
- Select the ‘Balance Enquiry’ option on the screen.
- Your balance will be shown on the screen.
- To view an as hard copy, select ‘Yes’ if asked to print a receipt.
6) SBI Passbook Printing Machine
Also, users can avail SBI Passbook Printing Machine that is equipped in several SBI Bank branches. The customer can use a sbiINTOUCH machine to get a print of last transaction details onto his bank passbook so that customers can see his available balance too.
7) SBI Customer Care
SBI customers can dial the customer care number of 1800112211 and talk to the customer service agent and know your SBI balance.
FinancesGlad is India’s fastest growing online publication Blog for Entrepreneurs, Small business, Bloggers and personal finance experts.