A personal loan can be a good help for covering unexpected expenses and covering the loss in business. It depends upon your profile and ITR that how much amount of credit you can take from the bank. However, If you wish to apply for a personal loan, then Kotak Mahindra Bank is offering personal loan scheme to the citizens of India, and the amount varies from Rs 50000 to Rs 15 lakh. You can quickly apply for the Kotak Mahindra bank personal loan scheme from your home. You only need to provide some essential documents whichever is collected by the executive of the bank from your home. Let’s have a look more in-depth and more details about KMB personal loan scheme.
Kotak Bank Personal Loan Features:
- Loan amount: You can take up to 15 Lakh of rupees loan from Kotak Mahindra bank. It depends upon your profile and credit score, as I mentioned earlier.
- Repayment options: The attractive loan repayments option for your personal loan. You can repay your credit within 60 months.
- Minimal paperwork: The bank is digital, so yes, everything is digital. The result, there is minimal paperwork for credit approval.
- Balance transfer: You can also transfer your personal loan from any other bank to Kotak bank for lower interest rates.
Kotak Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates:
The interest rates depend upon the tenure and the amount of money you take from the bank. Generally, the interest rates range from 11.29% to 19.99%. However, there is a 2.5% of the loan amount + GST and other applicable statutory levies for processing loan.
How to apply for Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal loan?
It is a quick and easy process for the application of a personal loan from the Kotak bank. However, you need to check it out first that are you eligible for taking a loan from the Kotak bank? And do you have all the documents which are required by the bank for the disbursal of your loan? I have added the list in points. You can check it out if you are eligible.
- Your age should be greater than 21 and less than 60.
- Your minimum monthly income should be more than Rs 20000.
- You should be graduate to understand the terms.
- You should be the resident of any city for more than one year.
- You should have the working experience of more than one year.
- Identity proof.
- Residence proof.
- Salary slip or ITR
- Bank statement along with income details.
- 2-3 Passport size photographs.
How to Apply?
You can visit the nearest Kotak bank branch, or you can also apply online using the official website or internet banking account. You need to submit some necessary documents to the bank executive for file process.
Once the file is processed, the bank manager will verify all the details and then will confirm you for the loan disbursal to your bank account.
As I mentioned earlier, that personal loan scheme is good for the short term investments and covering unexpected expenses. However, not every bank offers the same interest rates and being one of the best private banks in India. Kotak bank is providing the minimal rate of interest for providing personal loan scheme to the customers.
You can directly visit the bank for the application and quickly apply for the credit. Do let us know if there are any other questions in the comments section regarding Kotak bank personal loan scheme.
FinancesGlad is India’s fastest growing online publication Blog for Entrepreneurs, Small business, Bloggers and personal finance experts.