Kotak Mahindra Bank is one of the top private commercial banks in India and has been known for providing the best and premium class Banking services to its customers since it’s inception. Anyone can easily open a regular Kotak Bank savings account by depositing Rs 10,000. In case, if you do not wish to maintain the minimum balance of Rs 10,000, then you can also go ahead and open a regular Kotak 811 account which doesn’t require any kind of deposit. It’s a zero balance bank account and doesn’t attract any maintenance charges. Apart from that, you will also receive all the banking facilities such as Internet Banking, Checkbook etc. You will also receive various perks if you can manage to become a long-term customer of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Well, if you’re looking forward to opening a bank account that doesn’t include complicated process and provides hassle-free service, then Kotak Mahindra Bank is where you should check in. As soon as you open your Kotak Mahindra Bank account, you will have the privilege of Internet Banking through which you can access and manage your bank account remotely (online). You don’t have to be present at the branch in order to check your bank balance or to make any transaction. all such things can be performed using the Internet Banking facility from anywhere in the world and at any time.
Sounds pretty interesting right? Well, the Registration part is where most of the people struggle and end up without registering. So in order to help out our readers, Today, in this article, We’ve come up with an easy to understand guide that will help you in Activating/ Registering Kotak Mahindra Bank Netbanking Online. Anyone with an active Bank account Kotak Mahindra Bank account can use this method to activate their Netbanking account.
How to Register/Activate Kotak Mahindra Net Banking Online
To successfully register for Kotak Mahindra Bank Netbanking, you need to have to your debit card which is linked to your account number, and the mobile number which is associated with your Bank account. In case, if you have recently opened your Kotak Mahindra Bank account, then wait for your Debit Card and PIN to arrive at your address. As soon as you receive your Debit card and PIN, head over to your nearest ATM and activate your card by making a withdrawal transaction. You can also generate your Debit Card PIN online just in case if you don’t receive it physically through courier.
Step 1: Open the Kotak Mahindra Bank Official Netbanking Page
- At first, you will have to visit the official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank Page in order to start the process.
- You can use the given link to directly land on the Kotak Mahindra Bank Netbanking page.
- The link will take you to the login page of Netbanking, but at the bottom of the screen, you will find “Register For Netbanking” option.
- Just select the option and you will be taken to the Netbanking Registration page right away.
Step 2: Type In Your CRN Number To Identify Account
- You will have to start the Registration process by entering your CRN number related to your Bank account.
- Or else, you can also enter the Nickname which you have given while opening your Kotak Bank account.
- Now you will have to fill the captcha code properly and click on “Submit” to continue.
Note: In case, if you’re not sure of your CRN, then simply shoot an SMS “CRN” to 9971056767 from your Registered Mobile Number. Post sending the SMS, you will receive your CRN number on your Registered Mobile number.
Step 3: Go Through The Verification Process
- On the next screen, you will be asked to verify yourself if you’re the rightful owner of the account.
- You will be shown four verification questions i.e Mother’s Maiden Name, Registered Mobile Number, Registered Email ID, Date of Birth.
- Just select any two options as per your wish and enter them correctly and click on “Continue”
If the entered details are correct, you will be taken to the next page. Otherwise, you will be asked to enter the proper details all over again.
Step 4: Enter Your Debit Card Details
- In this step, you will have to enter the details of your Debit card such as Card number, Expiry date, ATM PIN.
- You can proceed by entering your Credit Card details in case if you have it.
- After entering all the details, just click on “Continue” to proceed to the last step of Registration.
Note: In case, if your card has not yet arrived, then you cannot register for Netbanking online. So, just wait for your card arrive and activate it by making a withdrawal as soon as you get it.
Step 5: Set Up Your Login Password Of Netbanking
- Now you just have to enter the strong password of 6 digits. You cannot enter more than 6 digits.
- The password that you enter in this step will be used as your login password next time when you log in to your Netbanking account.
- You will receive the next 6 digits of your password from the Bank on your Registered Mobile Number within a few minutes.
- Once you receive the next 6 digits, just mix it up with the password you have entered in this step in order to know your Login Password.
- You can also change the password later onwards when you log in to your Netbanking account if you want.
So using this simple method, you can easily Register or Activate Kotak Mahindra Bank Netbanking account online. You don’t need to submit any additional forms to your branch in order to get your Netbanking account activated. As soon as you receive your last 6 digits of the password, you’re all set to log in to your Netbanking account. Just Head over to the login page of Kotak Mahindra Bank Netbanking and enter your CRN Number and Password to login.
Sudha is the senior publisher at Finance Glad. Sudha completed her education in BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration). She lives in Chennai. She is currently heading towards the banking topics. Sudha is an expert in analyzing and writing about most of the banks and credit card reviews. Sudha main hobbies and interests are reading, writing and watching the quality stuff over the internet. She usually wants to learn more productive stuff and share the best information to her readers over the internet via Finance Glad.