Punjab National bank offers a variety of credit cards to their customers. You can use their credit cards to shop online and get exciting reward points. However, It is not easy to get a credit card from Punjab National bank. You need to have a good credit history, better ITR and salaried slips (if employed). If you are looking for a process to apply for a PNB credit card, then you are at the right place. Before that, let me mention some of the features of Punjab national bank credit card and then the application process.
Punjab National Bank Credit Card Features:
- Worldwide acceptance: PNB credit card is accepted worldwide. It means you can use this card in any country. There are more than 380000 merchants in India who accepts PNB credit card.
- Rewards Programme: You can earn reward points by using PNB credit card. It means for every 100 rupees you spend. You will earn one point. Later, you can convert those points for cash or gifts.
- Lost card liability covers: In case if you have lost your credit card then inform to customer care or bank immediately. After that, any transactions made on credit card will not be a liability for the cardholder.
- All-purpose credit card: PNB credit card can be used anywhere and for all purposes. It means you can use this credit card at fuel pumps, restaurants or during shopping.
- Bill Payment Facility: You can pay most of the bills like postpaid, electricity or any other bills using PNB credit card.
- Balance Transfer: You can transfer other credit card outstandings in credit card and later, pay in EMI’s.
- Interest-free period: You can use your credit card funds free for 45 days.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: You can use PNB credit card at fuel pumps to get a waive-off on surcharge.
There are many other benefits and features of punjab national bank credit card. However, let me mention the eligibility criteria and the process for application of the new credit card.
Read More : Indusind Credit Card Net Banking Login
Before you apply for punjab national bank credit card, make sure that you are applicable for getting one from the bank. The eligibility criteria of the credit card as follows:
- You should be 10th passed.
- The primary cardholder age should be between 21 and 65.
- There should be a minimum of 1 lakh per annum in income.
- The applicant should have a relationship with Punjab National bank. It means you should hold an account with PNB.
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Income
- Self Identity
How to Apply for PNB Credit Card?
You can apply for punjab national bank credit card from internet banking if you are existing customers of Punjab national bank. Otherwise, you can download the form from PNB official website, fill and submit to the branch. Post-approval of your application, the credit card will get dispatch to your postal address.
There are 100’s of the benefits of getting a Punjab national bank credit card. You can shop online and earn exciting reward points using the same. But? Are you applicable for getting a new punjab national bank credit card? Do you want a check? Then In this post, we have added all the information like eligibility criteria, application process. So, you can apply for new PNB credit card using the steps given above. If there is anything else, you can ask us in the comments section.
Sudha is the senior publisher at Finance Glad. Sudha completed her education in BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration). She lives in Chennai. She is currently heading towards the banking topics. Sudha is an expert in analyzing and writing about most of the banks and credit card reviews. Sudha main hobbies and interests are reading, writing and watching the quality stuff over the internet. She usually wants to learn more productive stuff and share the best information to her readers over the internet via Finance Glad.