How to Apply for YES Bank Personal Loan? – Features and Eligibility
With lucrative interest rates, easy documentation, quick disbursal, and flexible tenures, YES Bank offer you complete peace of mind and the liberty to own a personal loan of your choice. Get Instant personal loan from Yes Bank at attractive interest rates with minimal documentation.
Personal Loan is a “small expense” where money was lent for personal needs and everyday necessities from a bank, credit union or non-banking financial company. Such a loan is typically “unsecured” and not covered. Interest rates on such loans are higher than domestic loans, car loans or gold loan because there involved more risk. Criteria for the determination of such loans include income level, credit history, job status, and recovery ability.
Personal loans are typically a medium-term way to manage finances and can be used to cover expenses associated with international travel plans, weddings, medical emergencies, home renovation, etc.
Read More – How to Open the YES BANK Savings Account
YES Bank Features:
- No collateral needed for the loan to avail.
- YES Bank allows flexibility in choosing loan duration for repayment. To determine a repayment schedule, consumers can calculate the equated monthly instalment (EMI) to pay within loan tenure.
- You will quickly identify the EMI you would need to pay over various terms, and pick the payment schedule that suits you best with the personal loan EMI calculator facility.
- Consumers can use the personal loan eligibility calculator to test their eligibility for a YES Bank personal loan in 60 seconds or less.
- Upon reviewing and sanctioning your YES Bank personal credit the funds will be paid in a matter of hours.
- YES Bank pays approximately 10.99% of the best interest rates offered in the market.
- Personal loan applications can be made quickly, easily understood by consumers using the online service of YES Bank.
- Doorstep banking facilities are available for users to apply for Personal loans.
- Age: It is a big qualifying criterion in receiving personal loans since, at the loan approval period you should be at least 21 years old and at maturity time 60 years old.
- Occupation: Employment of workers, Government workers, private or MNC businesses and occupations such as physicians, Doctors, CA, CS, architects professional.
- Monthly Income: For salaried people, the monthly income should be Rs. 25,000 and for professionals, it should be Rs. 5 Lakh gross annual income.1
- Job Experience: Applicants should require 3 years and above work experience.
How Can Existing and New Customers Apply for Personal Loan at YES Bank?
Existing customers should apply online for a YES Bank or visit the YES Bank branch nearby. The application form can also be downloaded from the official YES Bank website, filled out and sent to the bank representative. The chances of acceptance of the proposal and dispersal of funds will be high, because of currently existing situations.
The process of applying for a personal loan from YES Bank for new customers is the same as that used for existing customers. The only distinction is that it takes some time for the loan approval procedure to be carried out–up to one week as all verification process takes place.
Sudha is the senior publisher at Finance Glad. Sudha completed her education in BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration). She lives in Chennai. She is currently heading towards the banking topics. Sudha is an expert in analyzing and writing about most of the banks and credit card reviews. Sudha main hobbies and interests are reading, writing and watching the quality stuff over the internet. She usually wants to learn more productive stuff and share the best information to her readers over the internet via Finance Glad.