YES BANK is one of the leading banks in India. It also comes in the list of top 20 private leading banks of India. Yes bank is primarily famous for providing top-notch banking facilities to the customers. This bank was founded in 2004 and from then. It is now counted as the fifth largest private sector bank of India. YES Bank also offers a varied range of banking facilities like savings accounts and corporate accounts to the customers. In this post, I’ll be talking about the benefits, interest rate and the process of opening the Yes Bank savings account.
Rate of Interest:
The customers can get up to a maximum of 6.25% interest rate per annual savings. However, the amount of interest rate varies and depends on the amount you save on your savings bank account. Example of the deposit less than 1 lac the customers will get 5% of the maximum annual interest rate on their savings.
Benefits of Yes bank savings account:
- You will be getting free NEFT and RTGS transaction facility via internet banking.
- The debit card with exciting offers and points.
- Unlimited access to any YES bank or any other bank ATM’s across the world.
- Higher return 6% annual interest on the savings account.
- You can avail quarterly payout for savings interest.
- Free demand draft issuance.
- Life insurance and lost card liability included.
- Advanced and digital features.
- Doorstep banking services.
- Access to SMS and phone banking.
How to open the Yes bank savings account?
There are two options from which you can quickly apply for the YES bank savings account. The first method is via visiting the official website of YES bank, whichever is the online process for account opening, and the second one is via visiting the nearest YES bank branch at your location. Let’s have a look in detail in both of the methods.
- First, visit the official website of YES bank.
- Second, go through the savings account variant section.
- Select the type of account.
- Fill the form and book an appointment for any YES bank executive at your home.
- That’s it. The bank executive will come to your doorstep for collecting all the documents and for opening your account.
- Visit the nearest YES bank branch at your location.
- Carry all the valid documents and photographs.
- Submit the documents along with the signed application form for the account opening.
- The Instant account kit will be provided, and the account will be activated with three to four working days.
We already know about the YES bank. It is the fifth-largest private sector bank of India. However, for opening a savings account with YES bank, you need to maintain the minimum balance requirement to avoid any fees or charges. The minimum balance whichever is required for the maintenance is Rs 10000.
It is not a big deal as you are getting 100’s of services at free of cost from the bank. That is the reason I have mentioned every detail for the YES Bank savings account in this article. Also, the process of opening the YES bank account. Do let us know in the comments section if there is anything else to ask.
Sudha is the senior publisher at Finance Glad. Sudha completed her education in BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration). She lives in Chennai. She is currently heading towards the banking topics. Sudha is an expert in analyzing and writing about most of the banks and credit card reviews. Sudha main hobbies and interests are reading, writing and watching the quality stuff over the internet. She usually wants to learn more productive stuff and share the best information to her readers over the internet via Finance Glad.