The internet banking is taken over the old traditional banking system, which requires the people to visit the bank every time for getting any task done. After the availability of internet banking to every customer in India, they now can use and access most of the banking facility using internet banking. In this post, we are going to talk about one of the oldest banks before partition. United bank of India which was established in 1950 and nationalized in 1969 in India. It is the oldest bank and providing the best services to its customer for a long time. Check steps to UBI net banking registration and login below.
We know that we are living in a digital era and complying with the trend. United Bank of India is all set to provide all the banking services and needs to the customer online. It is not like that they are only useful in providing digital banking services but also in the regular savings account and other financial services to the customers. So, as we were talking about internet banking so that we are going to explain the same process in this article, before that, let’s have a look at some of the features of UBI internet banking.
Features of UBI Internet Banking:
There are many features of using internet banking of any bank account but let me tell you some of the services you will be getting in UBI internet banking.
- Account information: Every account information linked with your UBI bank account is now available on your screen using the united bank of India internet banking. You can check most of the account information like account balance, statements or any bills due using net banking.
- Fund transfers: You can transfer funds in India anytime from anywhere. The only thing you need to do is add the beneficiary of receiver and post-activation of receiver account. You can transfer funds anytime as this service is available to use 24/7 in bank holidays as well.
- Transaction History: Most of the past one month or two-month transaction history will be available in your dashboard. Alternatively, you can request for account statements using net banking.
- Request for new cheque book: You can request for new cheque book outlet using internet banking. There is no need to visit the branch for doing the same.
- Account services: Apart from the cheque book requests, there are many account services you can access such as you can stop your cheque payment, check the status of cheque book request, block your debit card and application for the credit cards or loans.
These are only some of the features of using the united bank of India internet banking service. There are many more features, and I know you would like to explore it by yourself. Let’s come to the registration part.
United Bank of India Net Banking Registration:
It is not quick nor hard. It is an average process for the registration of internet banking. Let me clear it using the steps.
- First, you need to visit the main branch of United Bank of India.
- Ask any of the main executives there for duly form of net banking activation.
- Fill the duly form correctly and submit to the branch.
- After ten working days or before that you will receive pin mailer in your postal address. Pin mailer will contain your user ID, password and other details.
- Once you received the particular things like user ID and password then visit the official website of UBI.
- You can visit it here https://ebank.unitedbankofindia.com/BankAwayRetail/(S(zc3nqp55zl2g1o55caj0bi3m))/web/L001/retail/jsp/user/RetailSignOn.aspx?RequestId=20171061 after that, click on new registration and first time application there.
- Choose from the options given on the screen either via debit card or iPIN.
- You need to enter your debit card details on the next screen if you chose the option first else iPIN if you select the second one.
- After that, click on submit and agree with all the terms and conditions of using UBI net banking services.
- Once, activated, you can now login to the united bank of India net banking.
UBI Online Banking Login:
So we have done with the registration process, and it is time for us to show you the login process as well. After all, you are the first time user of internet banking. It is essential to change the password on the first login. It is to prevent any fraudulent activity. Anyway, let me show you the login steps.
- Revisit the official website and head over to the login page.
- Enter the user ID and password.
- Click on submit.
- If you attempted to login very first time, then you will need to change your password first before accessing your net banking dashboard.
- Change password, and you will be redirected to your internet banking dashboard of united bank of India.
What if I forget my password of Internet banking?
We know that sometimes we do forget our essential things. The password comes in the same critters because we do choose the difficult ones and not to crack the password, but we are the one who forgets. No worries, If you have forgotten your password of UBI internet banking. We have also added the recovering process.
Steps to reset your UBI net banking password:
- Revisit the login page or click here https://ebank.unitedbankofindia.com
- After that, on the down of the login form, you will find the option for resetting the password. Click on forget transaction/login password option.
- On the next screen, you will again be asked to choose from both of the options.
- You choose via debit card or iPIN depend upon your convenience.
- If you choose the first option, then you need to enter your debit card details for the verification, and if you select the second one, then you need iPIN.
- Choose the option which is most convenient to you, and after that, you can change your password on the same screen.
- Once changed. Keep it safe anywhere.
We do know that United bank of India is one of the oldest banks of India. It is providing services from 1950 and after that from 1969 once it is nationalized. It does provide all the banking services a customer need. Apart from the regular banking services. The united bank of India is all set to comply with new digital banking policies. In this post, we have discussed the same about UBI net banking services and how one can register for the same. Do let us know through the comments sections if we missed anything.
Sudha is the senior publisher at Finance Glad. Sudha completed her education in BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration). She lives in Chennai. She is currently heading towards the banking topics. Sudha is an expert in analyzing and writing about most of the banks and credit card reviews. Sudha main hobbies and interests are reading, writing and watching the quality stuff over the internet. She usually wants to learn more productive stuff and share the best information to her readers over the internet via Finance Glad.