Axis Bank is one of the Porsche banks of Private Banking Sector, and you must be aware of that most of the wealthiest persons get their account opened with axis bank while some prefer to get excellent services and other preferences for a zero balance accounts with no maintenance. Check steps to request for Axis Bank cheque book online below.
That’s the reason Axis Bank tops in the Private Banking sector and even in terms of providing ease to access services to their account holders. If you are an account holder of Axis bank, then you must be using its cheque book? Oh, yes, you will be using.
To provide the ease to access services, Axis bank is all set to give the customers what they exactly want. Facilities that they can access from anywhere. Meanwhile, If You are using a cheque book of axis bank and wish to request for a new one? Then the same can be done by your phone or laptop without visiting your main branch.
How To Request Axis Bank Cheque Book Online?
There is no doubt the Axis bank is one of the top leading banks of the Private sector, competing with other banks. There it came with ease of requesting cheque book online to avoid people to stand in lines for their turn to place a request for new cheque book at a branch.
There are three ways from which the cheque book can be applied from home or anywhere.
- Internet Banking
- SMS Banking
- Nearest ATM or Branch
#1 Internet Banking:
Internet Banking is all set to rule the world of digitalization. From the fund transfers to requesting a cheque book can be done by Net Banking now. You need to activate it once, and you can do it by visiting your nearest axis bank branch for the same.
- First, you need to login into the internet banking portal and that you can do by visiting here: https://www.axisbank.com/bank-smart/internet-banking/getting-started
- Fill out the required information asked on the page (Example: Your login id and password)
- Now, on the top drop-down menu, move your cursor to the services tab, and select ‘request for.’
- Again, a menu will appear tap on ‘request new cheque book’
- on the next screen, you will be asked to select the account number, fill up the number of leaves. Fill up the required details and click on submit button.
- Later, to confirm your service request for ordering a new cheque book, you need to enter your transaction password and then click on proceed. Once they receive your request, It may take up to 15 days for cheque book to get delivered at your home.
#2 SMS Banking:
If you don’t have access over the internet banking portal, Then you can also apply your new cheque book by sending a simple SMS from your registered mobile number. Let me show you how.
Type’ CHQBK last 6 digits of your account number ‘and send it to 5676782 or 9717000002 from your registered mobile number.
After sending the SMS, you will receive a confirmation that your cheque book will soon deliver to your doorstep.
#3 Nearest ATM or Branch:
The third and the last option is via visiting the nearest Axis Bank ATM or Branch for the same. If you are visiting an ATM, then you have to swipe your card and enter your four digits unique security code. After that, Clicking on the services tab will solve your problem of requesting a cheque book.
The Axis bank is all set to provide the best facilities to its account holders. Meanwhile, Standing in the queue or line was never so easy and especially for any businessman & that too for requesting a new cheque book. Kind of headache? Right, But Axis bank came up with modern facilities so people can easily use it for ordering the new cheque book by sitting at home & the same we have a process we have mentioned in this article here.