Online banking is a new trend. Everyone is getting busier day by day due to the workloads, and no one wants to visit the bank for getting their smaller tasks done — the innovative by SBI which is the leading bank of the government sector in India. SBI is all set to provide the day to day banking services via SBI Net Banking.
Currently, if you are an account holder of SBI, then you must have to visit the bank for once to activate your online banking. However, if you are opening the new account with SBI then at the time of account opening, you can ask for the activation of Online Banking. Let me tell you about the features & benefits of using online banking.
Read More – SBI HRMS Login
Benefits of Using Online Banking:
There are tons of advantages of using online banking as your day to day banking needs. Some of the benefits mentioned below.
- You do not need to go to the bank every time.
- You can request for your cheque book by using online banking,
- You can transfer funds using IMPS, NEFT and RTGS as a payment option.
- You can open a Fixed Deposit or Recurring Deposit by home only.
- You can check your balance online.
- You can download and generate your account statement online.
- You can block and request for the new debit aka ATM card online.
- You can apply for the loans and credit card schemes online.
- You can make bill payments.
- You can pay your credit card bills and even your university fees online.
There are many other benefits of using online banking. However, you can use online banking via Internet Banking and Mobile banking application. Let me show you how.
SBI Internet Banking Online Registration:
One of the biggest government banks in India is all set to provide modern banking facilities. You can operate your day to day banking via Internet banking, and for this, you need to visit the bank for once to get this service activated. Once, activated, you can log in to your internet banking by below-given steps.
- First, you need to visit the login portal and that you can do it by clicking here: https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm
- Second, on the login page, enter all the required details such as your login id and password.
- Once entered. Click on submit.
- That’s it. You now will be redirected into your dashboard.
- You can access any service which is available in your account.
SBI Mobile Banking:
Another way to get your all day to day banking done is via SBI mobile banking. The same process, you only need to install the SBI mobile banking application on your phone. Once you are done with the installation, log in by using your internet banking credentials and verify by OTP.
It is the modern banking solution, and all come in your fingertips. You can access every function of Internet banking via Mobile banking.
In India, 60% of people already using modern solutions for modern problems. It means digital banking instead of visiting banks. You can almost do everything via online banking. If you are having sufficient balance in your account. In this post, we explain the importance of SBI net banking and how can you get access for the same.
Sudha is the senior publisher at Finance Glad. Sudha completed her education in BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration). She lives in Chennai. She is currently heading towards the banking topics. Sudha is an expert in analyzing and writing about most of the banks and credit card reviews. Sudha main hobbies and interests are reading, writing and watching the quality stuff over the internet. She usually wants to learn more productive stuff and share the best information to her readers over the internet via Finance Glad.